- Learn more about Quick Recovery and Immediate Recovery.
- Tips specific to a browser: Internet Explorer Tips and Firefox Tips.
- Run your email program sandboxed, for better Email Protection. See also FAQ Email.
- Learn how to use Sandboxie to defend against keyloggers.
- Use the Add Shortcut Icons button to create shortcuts to run your programs sandboxed.
- Identify sandboxed windows and programs using the File Menu -> Is Window Sandboxed? command.
Force Programs, such as your Web browser, to always run sandboxed.
- Disable Forced Programs when you need to run a "forced" program not under the supervision of Sandboxie.
- Use Sandbox Settings > Forced Folders to protect CDROM and DVD drives.
Create more sandboxes for better isolation of separate programs. (The Paid version of Sandboxie allows you to run the same program in multiple sandboxes at the same time) the non-paid, shareware version limits a particular program to 1 (one) sandbox at a time, but you can have virtually unlimited sandboxes.)
Note: To run a program sandboxed means to invoke it under the supervision of Sandboxie.